Nestled on Cancún’s finest stretch of private beach and just steps away from vibrant culture and entertainment, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach is a beach lover’s paradise. As Mexico’s #1 tourist destination, Cancun is known all over the world for its spectacular beaches, unique beauty, breathtaking turquoise waters, and colorful culture. Cancun is a multifaceted destination that combines the very best in luxury, nature, Mayan culture, glamour and world-class amenities with many adventure offerings and an up-and-coming culinary scene.
- All meals plus theme events and unlimited high-end and casual dining as well as delectable snack experiences throughout the resort
- Premium a-la-carte restaurants including La Basilic (no surcharge)
- All beverages including, but not limited to, soft drinks, juice, domestic and imported beer, wine and cocktails; in-suite mini bar with water, soft drinks, beer and snacks (stocked daily)
- 24 hour in-suite dining
- Pool and beach-side beverages and full lunch menu service directly to your lounge chair
- Unlimited non-motorized sports (kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling masks)
- Outdoor daytime sport and fitness activities
- Daily afternoon and evening entertainment experiences
- Access to the state of the art fitness center with breathtaking views of the ocean
- Signature interactive Coral KidZ Club for children ages 3-12
- Reliable wifi access throughout the entire resort and beach
- In-suite bathrobe and slippers, nightly turn down service upon request.
- All applicable taxes, fees and gratuities.
602 all-suite ocean view accommodations, each with a private terrace facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await you when you book at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach in Cancun. You’ll find
- Oceanview Suites
- Oceanfront Suites
- Two Bedroom Friends & Family Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront One Bedroom Master Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront Two Bedroom Master Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront Two Bedroom Family Master Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront Penthouse Four Bedroom Suite
- Infinite Oceanfront Honeymoon Master Suite: Guests in these suites will receive all the privileges and services of the Oceanview Suites & Infinite Club Suites (due to the abundance of experiences already included, choices from the Experiences Menu not available) plus the following: (1) Romantic welcoming, including champagne, floral arrangement and rose petals throughout the suite upon arrival; (2) Romantic beachfront, garden, or Gem Spa dinner for 2 once per stay, complete with music, champagne and gourmet cuisine which pairs beautifully with the romantic cabana evening for a full night of romance; (3) Complimentary couples massage in the Gem Spa Presidential Suite complete with wine and hors d’oeuvres; (4) Private beach cabana for one day including champagne & hors d’oeuvres; (5) 40% off treatments at Gem Spa for the entire stay; (6) Extra large balcony ideal for in-room dining and massage
FOOD & DRINK
You’re sure to find plenty of options to satisfy your palate at Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach. Here’s the line-up:
Le Basilic. One of only a few restaurants in Mexico to hold the AAA Five Diamond distinction, Le Basilic offers a French-Mediterranean menu under the guidance of Chef Henri Charvet of Paris, who holds the title of Maître Cuisine de France. Chef Charvet blends the freshness of local products with his French culinary techniques. Guests dining experiences are captured live by commissioned onsite Mexican artist who has “art to come alive” against the backdrop of live piano.
Dress Code: Smart Elegant (reservations required)
Hours: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday through Saturday
La Joya. Offering an authentic taste of México, La Joya offers award-winning, upscale Mexican cuisine in a classic setting. Besides amazing food, you’ll also find vibrant nightly entertainment with a 10-piece Mariachi band, a tequila lounge, and scenes from vintage Mexican cinema to complete this immersive cultural experience.
Dress Code: Casual Elegant (reservations required)
Hours: 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM daily Tuesday through Sunday
The Table. An experience truly on the culinary vanguard, The Table takes diners on a 360º interactive culinary journey through Mexico’s history. The twelve-course dinner with pairings is served on custom-built tables that display vivid video depicting the journey of the country’s mesmerizing past, while narration and music add to the multi-sensory gastronomic adventure. (With surcharge unless chosen from the Infinite Experiences Menu)
Dress Code: Smart Elegant
Isla Contoy. Canopied by a grand palapa and overlooking the Caribbean Sea, you’ll find this casual beachfront restaurant offering fresh seafood and Mexican favorites along with stunning seaside views.
Dress Code: Casual (daytime); Smart Casual (after 7 PM)
Hours: Lunch 12:00 to 4:30 PM daily; Dinner 5:00PM to 10:30 PM daily except Tuesday
Viña del Mar. Everything is grand at Viña del Mar: from the white-and-gold decor to the magnificent menu selection of international and Mexican cuisine. Diners can take in the spectacular views of the Caribbean from the outdoor terrace or the impressive bi-level indoor dining room. At night, the setting takes a dramatic tone, as the stunning operatic voices of renowned sopranos and tenors bring bel canto to life and turn dinner into an unforgettable experience.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Hours: 6:30 AM to 12:00 Noon daily / 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Coral Café. This European-style patisserie and bistro serves coffee along with a variety of warm and cold drinks as well as a tempting selection of sweet treats. On the savory side, light lunch and casual dinner fare are also available.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Hours: 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM daily
Beach & Pool Bars. Several options offer you a place where you can grab casual “al fresco” refreshing drinks and tasty light bites poolside all day.
Lobby Lounge. This inviting and comfortable setting features live entertainment nightly and serves a wide array of cocktails, wines and tapas.
In-room Dining. Available 24 hrs.
CORAL KIDZ CLUB
Designed for children ages of 3 to 12 or ‘Gen Z-ers,’ the new Coral KidZ Club turns up the dial on make-believe and takes the playground concept to another level. The Club’s use of cutting edge technology is designed to encourage interaction with other children as well with parents. Interior spaces offer individually designed zones for various age groups and feature customized technology and bespoke hand painted artwork. While the outdoor area will feature remote controlled toy vehicles for multi-generational competitions throughout the resort.
- Ages 3-5: The youngest guests will find an area devoted to imagination and learning where toddlers can choose their own path – city, park or jungle. The cityscape features: Mexican-style homes and a fire station with a firehose can be used to put out a virtual fire; an I-spy wall made up of Latin American iconography; a construction zone; and, a Mercado and play kitchen. Next door is the Jungle room, a quiet zone deep in the forest where kids can curl up in a nook with a book.
- Ages 6-12 An Open Play Theater features a stage with a digital backdrop, theatrical curtains, a light-up dance floor and a backstage dressing room complete with costumes, make-up and dressing mirrors. While the Arts and Crafts area is designed for maximum creativity and offers stunning views of the ocean through three large porthole windows. Tweens will pass through an illuminated arched portal and are transported to the computer zone. Beyond that, the latest interactive video games can be enjoyed within the futuristic gaming area.
- For All KidZ Club Kids: Created so kids can experience the Mexican landscape in a safe and fun way, the outdoor zone provides young guests a 360-degree experience to satisfy their active nature and reward their curiosity with a new environment around every corner. Greeted by a giant dinosaur fossil, kids feel like they are inside an archaeological dig as they enter the 5,166-sq-ft outdoor area. A towering Mayan Temple encourages children to climb up the ruins and through the caves to find winding slides that lead to pools of water and soft sand. The “spray-ground” is an area where kids can splash around in a large wading pool and spray each with water guns mounted on either side. Explorers can find secluded spots hidden in the rock walls and look out over all the action around the brightly-colored pool. There is also a large sandbox where kids can dig to their heart’s content.
- Kids Cooking Class Led by the resort’s Executive Chef, the cooking class will include the chance to cook children’s favorites such as cookies, pizza and a variety of party food. As part the this Summer cooking class, kids receive pint-sized aprons and chef hats so they feel like Master Chefs while preparing and enjoying their favorite dishes. Classes offered on Wednesday and Saturdays at 3:00 pm in the Coral KidZ Club.
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun’s 40,000 square-foot gem-inspired “Gem Spa” offers awe-inspiring spa treatments utilizing chakra-balancing gems, a unique ten-step hydrotherapy ritual, sophisticated design elements and luxurious spa amenities.
- Hydrotherapy healing effects are achieved through a guided “circuit,” which begins in an aromatherapy steam room where guests will be enveloped in a sea of soothing steam, enhanced by aromatic essential eucalyptus oil. Next, senses will be enlivened in a multi-jet shower. Healing mineral properties invigorate the skin in a clay steam room, while cool ice crystals close pores and activate the metabolism in an ice room. Dry heat and scented wood naturally cleanse the body in the sauna followed by a refreshing rain shower. A bubbling Whirlpool dip is then followed by a contrasting plunge in a polar pool. A pebbled walkway maze highlighted with massaging soft pebbles and warm water jets is followed by a dip in the co-ed “pool of sensations” filled with bubbles, floor geysers, water cascades and cervical neck jets.
- Seventh Wonder Luxury Massage – 80 minutes Seven quartz stones are placed on the seven corresponding chakras of the body in this transformative and relaxing massage. Aromatic oils further enliven the senses, bringing forth an enhanced state of tranquility.
- Beauty Salon – The spa is also home to a full service salon with options for both men and women including hair styling, manicures, and luxury pedicure thrones with special areas dedicated to foot massages. In the Gem Spa boutique, guests will find gem stones to use for healing or adornment as well as beauty and skin care products from Natura Bissé, Decléor, Germaine de Capuccini and indigenous products.
- Fitness Center – Their state-of -the-art fitness center is specially designed to provide guests spectacular sweeping views of the ocean while exercising. A dedicated fitness program offers guided meditation and group yoga lessons under request. There is also a private changing area. Open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. All guests must be older than 16 yrs.
When you book an “Infinite” Level Room, you’ll be treated to a wide variety of extra perks besides those luxuries already included with their regular rooms that will make you feel like the VIP you’ve always dreamed you’d be! Here’s what you get:
- Access to the Infinite Club lounge offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and Cancun
- Private check in and registration
- Exclusive concierge service
- daily breakfast plus all day gourmet treats
- Exclusive access to the secluded Infinite Club Sun Deck & Bar and adult-only Infinite Club beach area with all day gourmet treats
- Expanded selection of beverages for in-suite mini car including wine & 3 bottles of spirits; expanded choice of premium drinks and cocktails throughout the resort
- Priority booking for restaurant reservations and experiences at the resort
- 30 minutes of wave-runner rental twice per stay (guests must b 18+)
- Two hydrotherapy treatments per stay at the award winning Gem Spa
- Four hours of babysitting until 10:30pm (surcharges apply after 10:30pm)
- Exclusive evening access to signature interactive Coral KidZ Club.
- Complimentary island excursion to Isla Mujeres once per stay, including roundtrip ferry tickets an access to Garrafon Natural Reef Park with lunch, all day domestic open bar and activities like zip-lining over the ocean, all included (transfers fro Isla Mujeres main dock to Garrafon not included)
- Exclusive romantic cabana evening at sunset with music, champagne & hot/cold hors d’oeuvres once per stay
- Choice of two personalized resort experiences for stays of 3 nights or more from their Experiences Menu