Under the new brand concept, Infinite Luxury by Grand Fiesta Americana, the Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancn All Inclusive Spa Resort has redefined the guest experience and reemerged as a “luxury with no limits” all-inclusive resort. Offering the same iconic cuisine and exceptional service, but with a plethora of new guest experiences.
The resort’s Infinite Club is situated at the top of the resort for guests seeking an even more exquisite and personalized experience. It provides lavish services and amenities, including a personal concierge and a wide range of gourmet experiences and premium beverages served at the VIP Penthouse club and the Infinite Sun Deck.
I’ve had the pleasure of spending two vacations at this resort. The first one was with just a friend and the most recent one (May 2021) was with my kids, aunt, cousins and some friends. I’ve only stayed in Infinite Club suites so you could say that I’m spoiled by the extra perks and absolutely believe it’s worth the additional cost depending on how much extra the charge is. To figure out if it’s worth it to you, you’d need to see which of the Infinite Experiences and Amenities you’d use and the cost associated if you purchased them separately.
Infinite level rooms range from oceanview to a four bedroom penthouse.
As a guest of Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach, you are entitled to the following inclusions with the price of your vacation.
- Well-appointed and spacious ocean view or ocean front suite accommodations
- All meals plus theme parties
- High-end and casual delectable snack experiences throughout the resort.
- Premium a la carte restaurants for the AAA Five Diamond Award Le Basilic a surcharge of 1000.00 pesos p/p applies
- Unlimited beverages including, but not limited to, soft drinks, juice and domestic and imported beer, wine and spirits (alcohol severed from 11:00 AM until 03:00 AM)
- Minibar with water, soda, beer, and snacks (restocked daily)
- 24-hour in suite dinning
- Beach and poolside wait staff for beverages and full meals
- Non-motorized sports
- Afternoon sport and fitness activities
- Daily entertainment experiences and activities throughout the resort
- Access the State-of-the-Art fitness center with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea
- Access to interactive Coral KidZ Club Cancun (evening use with surcharge)
- Reliable WiFi throughout the resort and beach
- Bathrobe and slippers in Suite
- Nightly turn down service upon request
- All applicable taxes, fees, and tips
I will add that while this does say tips are included, it is very much appreciated by the staff if you do offer tips. I have found only Sandals Resorts staff as the only ones where tipping is prohibited and staff will actually return your money. That being said, here is what I recommend as far as tipping:
- Bellman/Porter $1 per bag
- Maid $3 to $5 per day
- Minibar Restock $2 per day
- Room Service $2-$3 per delivery
- Beach/Pool Butlers $1 per drink/food delivery
- Beach Chair/Umbrella Set Up $3-$5
- Wait Staff $5-$10 per table
Again, this is completely optional but VERY appreciated. When we tipped, you could tell how sincere the staff were in their thanks. COVID-19 hit these areas hard and the resorts were shut down for a long time.
As an Infinite Level guest, you’re entitled to these additional perks!
All the services and benefits of the Ocean View Suites plus nightly turn down service, as well as the following:
- Infinite access to exclusive areas of the resort including the Infinite Lounge offering stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and Cancún, private check in, exclusive concierge service and daily breakfast plus all day gourmet treats.
- Exclusive access to the secluded Infinite Sun Deck & Bar and adult-only Infinite Beach Club with all day gourmet treats.
- Expanded selection of beverages & snacks for in-suite mini-bar, including wine & spirits of your choice.
- Expanded choice of premium spirits and cocktails throughout the entire resort.
- Priority booking restaurant reservations and experiences at the resort.
- One 30-minute wave-runner rentals per stay (ages 18 years and above).
- Two hydrotherapy treatments per stay at the Forbes® award-winning, signature Gem Spa.
- Four hours of babysitting up till 10:30 pm, per stay. (surcharges apply after 10:30 pm).
- Exclusive evening access to signature, interactive Coral KidZ Club.
- Daily afternoon and early evening activities tailored exclusively to Infinite Club guests.
- Complimentary ferry tickets to nearby picturesque Isla Mujeres (round-trip one per person per stay).
- Choice of two personalized resort experiences for stays of 3 nights or more from our Infinite Experiences Menu.
INFINITE EXPERIENCES MENU
The resort has designed a menu of one-of-a-kind experiences to excite and surprise guests, ranging from cutting-edge cuisine and exquisite dishes to innovative services, all of which are detailed in the Infinite Experiences Menu below. Guests staying three nights or more in the Ocean Front category can choose one of the following experiences, while guests in the Infinite Ocean Front categories can choose two experiences, and guests in the Family & Friend Suite categories can choose one additional experience from the menu for families.
Infinite Family – Families can collect memorable moments with choices such a private beach front
family dinner or a special Dessert War dinner where Mom & Dad will surely be a favorite target.
Infinite Romance – Couples can celebrate love in an exceptional way with a choice between an exclusive
dinner at the Coral Beach Gem Spa, on their suite terrace, in the garden or on the beach, all of them
featuring delicious dishes from the resort’s signature menus.
Infinite Taste – Those who enjoy trying new dishes or just savoring excellent cuisine, experience the
tasting menu at Le Basilic (12-course dinner with pairings), or the extraordinary 360 Table Mapping
experience (12-course dinner with drink pairings).
Infinite Wellness – A unique wellness experience awaits with pampering and caring for the whole body
and mind in a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. The day starts with a yoga or a yoga surfing class in
the sea, followed by reflexology massages with the soft lull of waves in the background. Then, it is the
extraordinary hydrotherapy circuit for two hours at the Coral Beach Gem Spa, followed by a sublime
Wellness Lunch, and finishing with an indulgent couples’ massage.
Looking for a full overview of the resort? Head over to my post about Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun.
What do you think?