Your ideal escape awaits you at Beaches all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica and Turks and Caicos. Frolic on flawless, white–sand beaches touched by perfectly clear oceans. Spend your family vacation in lavish rooms and suites. Enjoy a wide variety of thrilling and fun things to do for kids of all ages! All Beaches Resorts incorporate Pirates Island Water Parks, Sesame Street® characters, kids camps and an energizing dance club for teens.
BEST BEACHES IN THE CARIBBEAN
Every Beaches is located on the leeward side of the island, right on a beautiful beach protected by offshore reefs that provide the clearest and calmest waters for leisure swimming and water sports.
ACCOMODATIONS OF THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Beaches are the only resorts with unique accommodations created particularly for families, each with exquisite features like Tranquility Soaking Tubs, infinity-edge plunge pools, and more. Get ready to raise your family vacation to a world-class experience. Beaches suites embody an unwavering devotion to luxury, from sumptuous rooms to quiet cottages in the garden to vast family suites with separate rooms for the youngsters.
5 STAR GLOBAL GOURMET
The all-inclusive dining experience at Beaches is unrivaled in terms of quality and variety, with up to 20 gourmet restaurants per resort exhibiting 21 cuisine concepts from across the world.
ENDLESS PREMIUM SPIRITS
Drinks are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at Beaches Resorts! From early dawn until late at night, their bars are open. Plus, the rooms are replenished with beer and wine on a daily basis, and their Concierge and Butler suites have premium liquors. To give you a truly real island experience, their bars are exactly where they should be – right on the beach and directly over the water.
UNLIMITED TWIN OAKS® WINES BY ROBERT MONDAVI
Beaches Resorts features some of the most distinguished house wines in the all-inclusive business, with six distinct varieties from the Robert Mondavi wine estate specially selected for Beaches Resorts.
PADI-CERTIFIED SCUBA DIVING
Beaches has been named one of PADI’s Top 5 Diving Operations in the Western Hemisphere, and offers the Caribbean’s most comprehensive resort diving program, complete with top-of-the-line equipment, boats, and a PADI-certified personnel. Even if you’ve never dived before, their PADI® Discover Scuba Diving Program (nominal cost) will have you exploring a whole new underwater world the next day, complete with all the necessary instruction and equipment. For an additional fee, children can participate in scuba diving programs.
WATERPARKS AND OTHER EXCITING ACTIVITIES
Only Beaches features the best waterparks in the Caribbean, with colossal waterslides, kid-friendly pools, and the only surf simulator in the Caribbean. Water cannons, lazy rivers, and a kids-only swim-up soda bar are among the attractions at the Pirate Island waterparks.
MOTORIZED WATER SPORTS
Only Beaches offers a variety of motorized water activities, including waterskiing*, glass-bottom boats, and kneeboarding, as well as top-of-the-line equipment and expert guidance.
ALL TIPS, TAXES, AND GRATUITIES INCLUDED. All gratuities are included for Beaches’ highly trained staff. You can expect a greater level of service than at any other all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean, thanks to a larger staff-to-guest ratio.
Beaches Resorts have activities for kids of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers. Beaches offers supervised children’s programs for six distinct age groups, and they never charge more to provide the extra thrill that kids want. The International Nanny Association, America’s oldest and biggest in-home child care association, is represented by all nannies and Kids Camp personnel at Beaches Resorts.
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS INCLUDED?
EAT + DRINK:
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 21 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited premium liquors
- 15 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- Kids Camp with INA certified nannies
- Pirates Island Waterpark
- Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®
- PADI-Certified scuba diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Green fees at Sandals Golf Club
- Unlimited Land Sports
- Liquid – Beaches nightly teen club
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Day and night tennis
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- All tips, taxes and gratuities included
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi (in room and all common areas)
- Free wedding (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
At Beaches Negril, you may enjoy the typical “chill” experience of Jamaica’s famous and pristine Seven Mile Beach, as well as 9 gourmet restaurants, unlimited premium beverages, a fun water park with lazy river, and more.
OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA
Beaches Ocho Rios is an all-inclusive family resort with an adventure water park, gorgeous tropical gardens, access to Jamaica’s finest Golf & Country club, seven gourmet restaurants, and more.
TURKS & CAICOS
Beaches Turks & Caicos is the ideal family vacation spot, with the largest water park in the Caribbean, 21 gourmet restaurants, a surf simulator, and a variety of water activities.
PACK FOR A PURPOSE
Looking to give back while you relax? You can participate in the Pack for a Purpose program. Bring a few school supplies and backpacks in your luggage and have the opportunity to give back to the local community. View the current initiatives on their website. I’ve participated in this program before and although we couldn’t do the Reading Road Trip due to COVID-19 protocols, we were still able to help our the local children in Jamaica. My agency manager, Natalie, owner of Insider Travel Planners, has been lucky enough to participate in the Reading Road Trip and always talks about what a rewarding experience it was for her and her family.
With all of the excitement and family time, you’ll need some grownup time too! That’s where all of the children’s activities come into play! While the kids enjoy some fun time, parents can enjoy some alone time! Sesame Street activities, as well as Crayola paint camps and kid-friendly programs are part of the appeal for Beaches Resorts.
The group daycare for babies is also a great bonus, with Certified Nannies caring for newborns up to 23 months in nurseries equipped with cribs, strollers, high chairs, rocking rockers, and plenty of age-appropriate toys and games. Parents who want to go out to dinner or go on an off-resort adventure can pay for private babysitting.
There are several age-appropriate kids programs.
- Three to 5-year-olds participate in shell collecting, face painting, treasure hunts, puppets, costume time, magic shows, and more with the supervision of nannies.
- Five to 7-year-olds will enjoy activites that are both imaginative and exciting ranging from Beach Science to Beach Olympics and Kids Talent Shows to Treasure Hunts, arts and crafts, and more.
- Eight to 10-year-olds will enjoy endless stream of fun-filled activities for this ever-active age group. Scavenger hunts, beach soccer, capture the flag, water pong, reggae jam sessions await your kiddos!
- Eleven to 14-year-olds can enjoy Dive–In Movies, Karaoke and a whole world of water sports and activities like beach volleyball and flag football.
- Fifteen to 17-year-olds have their own special places and spaces from pizza bars to soda bars, to their own “nightclub” with karaoke, teens get their own scene all day and places to hang each evening. They can also participate in group water sports, boat cruises, pool olympics, tennis clinics, dance parties, talent shows and much more.
Have a child with special needs? Look no further than the Caribbean’s first Autism Friendly Kids Camps. Beaches is the world’s first resort company to complete the IBCCES program and receive Autism Certification! They provide personalized service, interesting activities, and custom dining alternatives to families with children with autism and other special needs so that all families may have a memorable vacation.
Looking to be entertained? Look no further. At Beaches Resorts, you’ll find a wide variety of exciting events like live shows, steel drum bands, fire-eaters, island performers, beach and bonfire parties, white parties, theme and costume parties and more!
There, now you’ve got 10 reasons you need a Beaches Vacation….and then some! Did you know you can book a room for just $98 down and make payments?
What do you think?